At Chubb Travel Protection our aim is to process your claim as quickly as possible.
On this page you can find details for what to do in the event of an insured loss under your policy, how to submit your claim and an outline of the required documents to support your claim.
To avoid delay and to ensure your claim is handled properly and efficiently, please take note of the details outlined for how to make a claim. For further questions on your Claims, please contact Chubb Claims at 800.579.9504 or email@example.com
To obtain a copy of a claims form, click on one of the boxes below.
What to do when faced with an event that is insured under our policy
- For Medical Claims (including trip cancellation), if you have purchased the Travel Basics product or reside in any state other than Connecticut, Kansas, Montana, New York, South Dakota, Texas or Vermont, you should submit claims to your private health provider prior to submitting a claim with Chubb Travel Protection. If you have purchased the Travel Essentials or Travel Choice product within 15 days of your initial trip deposit, in any state other than Connecticut, Kansas, Montana, New York, South Dakota, Texas or Vermont, submit your claim directly to Chubb Claims
- For Travel or Baggage delays, a document must be obtained from the airline or carrier's representative confirming the flight number, delay period and the reason for the delay.
- For checked-in baggage loss, damage or theft immediately (within 24 hours) report to the airline or the carrier involved and submit a claim to them. In many instances, they may be responsible for damage and/or loss. Please also obtain a loss/damage Baggage Report from the airline or carrier's representative.
- Report any other baggage loss or damage to the local authority/police and retain the police report for your records to submit with claim form.
- All losses under Travel Documents must be reported to local authorities and written acknowledgment obtained.
- For liability claims, do not make any admission or offer. Request the claim against you be put in writing.
How to submit your claim
- You need to submit your claim within 90 days of the event giving rise to your claim or as soon as is reasonably possible.
- Click here to download the claim form.
- Complete ALL relevant sections & questions of the claim form that relate to your claim in full. Missing out details will usually result in us needing to contact you for clarification and delay the assessment of your claim.
- Ensure that you collate and attach to your claim form ALL the required supporting documents that relate to your claim. Failing to provide the required supporting documentation will usually result in us needing to contact you for clarification and delay the assessment of your claim.
- For prompt assessment of your claim submit your claim form and supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
Administrative Concepts, Inc.
994 Old Eagle Road Suite 1005
Wayne, PA 19087-1802
- Once submitted, you should expect to receive confirmation of your claim number within 3 days for emailed claims and within 5 days for posted claims.
- Should you have any questions in relation to your claim, including a status update, please contact our Claims at 800.579.9504 or email@example.com
Required documents to submit in support of your claim
- Completed Claim Form
- Travel booking confirmation and itinerary
In addition to these the following supporting documents are also required based on the type of claim you are submitting:
|Benefit Being Claims For||Additional Documents Needed|
|Repatriation of Remains||
|Car Rental Collision Damage||
|Trip Cancellation /
|Baggage & Personal Effects||
To avoid delay and to ensure your claim is handled promptly and efficiently, please take note of the details outlined for how to make a claim.